Make Food Exciting Again // Waffle Recipes
Do you ever get tired of eating the same old foods? With a simple twist, food can become exciting again! Try adding a waffle iron to your kitchen appliance arsenal. You’ll never believe all the ways you can use it. Check out these five fun ways to use waffles:
1. Waffle Tacos – I think it is safe to say that you really can’t go wrong with tacos. Try mixing it up by using corn bread instead of a taco shell. For this one you’ll need the recipe for Easy Corn Bread. You can find it by clicking here. You should also try using homemade taco seasoning. Check it out by clicking here.
2. Hash Brown Waffles – Hashbrowns and eggs are a breakfast staple. If you are in the mood for something a bit new, try combining them in waffle form.
3. Waffle Turkey Club – When a sandwich is calling your name, pull out the waffle iron. Having a batch of Basic Waffle Mix already prepared and in the pantry can make recipe prep quick & easy.
4. French Toast Waffle Sticks – There is something about dipping foods that makes eating more fun. A little twist on a breakfast classic can be a great start to your day.
5. Pizza Waffles – Instead of pizza dough, use a waffle instead. Add your favorite pizza ingredients and use marinara sauce for dipping. (You can find the Basic Waffle Mix recipe in step 3 above).
Give these recipes a try and back to let me know which recipe was your favorite. Enjoy!
Certified Nutrition Education Assistant